shrugs no surprise
i expected wrath and sloth but lust im laughing
i’ve always known i’m greedy
Yep, this is pretty much accurate.
I am the sinful equivalent of a cat.
things that say a lot about a person
- their favourite character
- the lyrics they write on their hands
- the colours they wear
- which murder weapon they prefer
- how they make their tea
This doesn’t make any sense. I haven’t written song lyrics on my hands since junior high.
In my spare time I like to look at the reaction images of people in niagara fall’s nightmare’s fear factory because
livin the life
This is exactly what I did.
I want one hanging in my room just becuase.
books that make more sense:
- A Guide to Speaking English, by Sofia Vergara
- A Guide to Not Dying, by Dean Winchester
- A Guide to Making Friends, by Sherlock Holmes
- A Guide to Pop Culture Movie References, by Castiel
- A Guide to Dancing, by Stephen Hawking
- A Guide to Singing, by Helen Keller
- A Guide to Driving, by London Tipton
- A Guide to Being Stupid, by Bill Nye
- A Guide to Abstinence, by Tiger Woods
need i go on
- A Guide to Healthy Relationships, by Taylor Swift
- A Guide to News Reporting by Fox
- A Guide to Being Gay, by Straight People
- A Guide to Being Poor, by Bill Gates
- A Guide to Presidency, by Mitt Romney
- A Guide to Being Funny by Seth MacFarlane
A Guide to Being the Best Blog on Tumblr, by TheAbsoluteMostFunniestPosts
- A Guide to Not Losing Companions, by The Doctor
- A Guide to Feminism, by Glenn Beck
- A Guide to Building Bridges, By Bowser
A Guide to Successful Revolutions, by Enjolras
A guide to not lose ponies by Fíli and Kíli
A Guide to World Domination By Loki
A Guide On How To Raise A Healthy Fandom by Steven Moffat
A Guide On How To Make Friends by me
A Guide on How to do Physical Activity by Tumblr users
I was having the WORST day, until Sarah sent this to me! xD I laughed so hard! xD
Thank you soooo much, Sarah!! I <3 you!!!!!!